Pages

Sunday 4 November 2012

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! SERIES (poor Ichigo)

I'm sure you have seen or heard of the Bwuhahahah Bleach episode......Let's recollect the memories of the bewildered Ichigo's face .

Inner Ichigo- Alright ,now she is scaring me to death





Inner Ichigo- Alright, someone pinch me..............I know this is a nightmare  !!!!!

Later that evening-
   

                           

Ichigo's reacton :  AAAAH!!!!! Who are you and what have you done with the real Rukia??????



Inner Ichigo-  uh....  tell me something new...





 Inner Ichigo (shouting)-  I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE SO WHY ARE THEY TORTURING ME ??????????????????????????


 
(other animes also joins in this "torture Ichigo" mission)

Inner ichigo- OK , now that doesn't shock me anymore..............


(phew) At last , MISSION SUCCESSFUL !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment