Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASUKE!!!

 

I hope you will enjoy his day without fighting with Naruto and others.......................I would have given you a gift but...uh forget it (pl.don't be angry)  

 Hey!!!! looks like Naruto and Sakura have already thrown you a b'day bash 


Poor Naruto and Sakura.


Revision Time

Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke is not only talented and skillful, he is also the Academy heartthrob. He is very quiet, but expresses his opinions when he feels like it. Naruto is usually the object of his ridicule and insults, which is why Naruto is often extremely annoyed with him. However, Sasuke has spent most of his young life trying to impress his father. His father always downplays his achievements in and out of the Academy and often praises Sasuke’s older brother, Itachi. Sasuke holds great resentment for his brother, taking sibling rivalry into a more dangerous level. His special techniques are “Barrage of Lions” and “Fire Styles” jutsu.

Sasuke is one of the heirs of the legendary family clan, Uchiha, and is best in his class in ninja techniques. As Naruto's bestfriend, squad member and rival, Sasuke is adored by all the girls because of his cool demeanor and unpredictable fighting skills, but Sasuke's only main interest in on avenging his family clan.


Famous quotes-

 "I am an avenger,I must not lose!"
 

"What a loser..."
 

"I won't lose to him..."
 

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha...I really hate a lot of things and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality - I will restore my clan...and destroy a certain...someone..."(my favorite)
 

"Are you o.k. scardy cat."


No comments:

Post a Comment